standard auto with stand alone ECU

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

nathan

i am going to use the Autronic SM4 ECU, and i wanted to keep the standard auto, but didnt want to use the stock computer at all, what can i do, im gettin the celsior front cut, so ive been told the computer is all one, but some 1UZ front cuts have a seperate computer for the tranny.

is it possible to use the auto tranny computer out of another car, and the autronic

what other options do i have, i want to keep auto, whether it be the 1UZ auto or my stock hilux auto

any help is appreciated

Nathan

dont waste time on the hilux auto

either get a 7mgte auto ecu to control the auto or make it fullmanual control

or buy a fully programmable auto transmission ecu

is the sm4 the latest autronic

can it do auto control like the latest motec

the newest autronic has many inputs and outputs

its only just come out

ring ray hall hes up yr way

how do i make it full manual control for the auto box???

i just spoke to my nearest autronic dealer, he said it wont control the auto.

failing the manaul style auto, the 7mgte auto ecu will be the way to go then?, will this be easy to wire up with the autronic, what is a ball park price on a programable auto ecu?

also out of curiosity, will the autronic SMC ECU work fine with the 1UZ into a hilux?

anyone? i would really like to have most of the bugs soughted before i get right into the conversion

Do a search on this site, it has been discused b4 how to do this in another thread. It can be done by using the gear select switch on the side of the tranny, a few 3 amp power diods, and a new loom to the solinoids in the tranny.

Attachments

• c4_1_b.jpg
    c4_1_b.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 6
Nathan - contact Silverwater Automotive Services - (02) 9748 1300... they should be able to say what can and can't be done with the SM4 and your auto. With the nummber of inputs/outputs available i think it's possibile!!

Plus, they are the only people i know of to have actually tuned one yet out on the market.....