SS 2 into 1 collectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
If the weld is poor on either it'll pull itself apart.
What happens on header flanges is that mild steel won't force the nuts, studs, bolts loose over time. Nor will it break them off. Sometimes stainless can. Also, it won't warp as much during welding. Which is alot less stress on the manifold once it's installed & torqued down, then heated. (Tho "don't warp the workpiece" can be applied to anything you ever build. :006:)
Only real disadvantage of mild is that it won't take quite the same temp for raw failure, and it rusts. You can fix both of those. =)

Or just you know, but stainless & do a good job welding it!

Double weld where the piping meets the header mounting plates for extra strength. Isn't that the consensious when making good exhaust molds......After inspecting my S&S Headers I could see where the weld buildups are - and that is at the base plates of the headers where the piping meets the plates.....

What's the big deal? Grab some piping weld it extremely well to the base plates and there you have it...No science applied to making a good set of headers...

Factors - Good welding points, mandrel piping, good pre thought exhaust flow design and good materials being used and you should be good to go......

Toys do you concure? I am not an expert but I would say that is how it goes for the most part......

Well you do have a good point about the bolts comming loose with the stainless and the warping durring welding. As for welding no worries about that. I Tig (mainly stainless and bit of aluminum and titanium) all day long 6 days a week, plus have build several headers for different engines (both stainless and mild) and none of them to this day have ever had any problems.

No, no need for lesson on building headers or welding or anything.... ;)
Just asking where i can get some stuff originally and some how it turned into A totally different discussion of sort.

Funny thing is that I think as of the past few minutes, I have ditched the whole headers (N/A) idea and am going back to my original plan of twin turbos....