Sponsorships anyone??

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Next summer im starting a toyota JDM team (me and my 3 cars lol) and I was hoping I could get sponsors for anything. Engine comes first and i will probably be looking at forkin out 10 grand each for my celsior, soarer, and aristo. So I was wondering if anyone knew of some sponsors for anything at all lol i freakin need it...cause im addicted:(

ty :)

youll need to prove to most possable sponcers that you are dedicated, by having a car done and being a harcore regular at a type of event. for instance if you like drift you better show up to ever freaken drift event thats within 500 miles of you (if there are even close events to you.) and do that so long that you end up knowing every single persion at each event and then you better be good too.. and get to know everyone well. and never ask for sponcerships let them come to you.(you can kinda joke or hint tho) and then you may pick up a tire sponcer but there still not gunna build the car for you. back to drifting, if you qualifyed for forumla D then you might get someone willing to pay for the build up of the whole car. but there are a whole lot of FD drivers who foot the bill to go to each event.

althogh sence there are the occasonal imported mz20 or gz20s up there, if you could locate me some body parts ill pad your pockets a bit :)

I get your point you gotta be a regular and get noticed but personally I dont think the JDM lexus's make good drifters. See I was going for the VIP style so more for shows I guess. As for the work I love building a car so im good there I just have to wait for money lol. I was actually just looking for a company to supply me with the bling :) cause I want to do my own engine. Anything to ease the flow of money when you have three cars.
And what soarer parts are you looking for specifically?

not to anyone in the level of motorsport that we are in, it just gets us to events we would have a hard time getting to without or atleast makes it more comfortable and easy.

professonal race teams pay all there bills including salerys of the team members with sponcership money in that case yes the return is great.

If i could get my celsior, aristo, and soarer to VIP status then I think it would pay off the investemnt to the sponsors because i have free time now i can get out to more shows and actually enter in them. Thats kinda why i want a bodykit sponsor so bad look is always a big attraction. Obviously I cant do a racing team cause there is only one of me lol but I could do shows and drags once I get me cars build ofcourse.

Oh and jake i there is a Z20 grille, side skirts and headlights for sale here but thats it for now.

-David

Oh and jake i there is a Z20 grille, side skirts and headlights for sale here but thats it for now.

-David

Oh i have a good grill and headlights. side skirts i dont need. but thanks for looking and let me know if fenders, hood, and front bumper show up

this one is crazy :crazy: