speed sensors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Just Crazy

My garage tells me my cars computer says the driver front and pass rear speed sensors are at fault.

My trac control and ABS fault lights are on.

How can I check the sensors on the 94 SC-400?

Thank-you
Jonathan

There are three speed sensors in the 1UZFE. Two front (left and right) and one crank. I just replace two because the OBDI Code error is 13. Code 13 stated Speed Sensor but it doesnt tell u which one. I guess you can take individual sensor and test the ohm to see if its within standard.

I think he is talking about abs wheel sensors. Find the abs sensor wires going into the abs ecu and check for continuity. There should be four 2 wire pairs going into the abs ecu.

I was told there were 6 speed sensors!

One on each tire and one before and after the fylwheel.

Continuity I can check, Now lets see how much these puppies are gonna cost!

Thank-You

I found a nice article about cleaning the sensors, as they do get coated from road stuff to the metallic break dust.

Having 116K I'll bet they're pretty gummy!

Now if the weather will cooperate I'll check it out.

Any one have a pic or link as to where they are located?
I figure with my head under there I should see the wires or something though.

Cleaning speed sensors - Article found where?

Just Crazy said:
I found a nice article about cleaning the sensors, as they do get coated from road stuff to the metallic break dust.]

Is this article located on the web? Do you have a link? Magazine article? Which mag and date?

Thanks

Wheel Sensors

Justcrazy, They are located in the wheel hub, they are just a magnetic sensor that has a toothed wheel inside the hub running past them, just un plug at the body where they come from the wheels ,just measured a set in the garage. dirt on the outside should not affect them at all, they should be well sealed and normally don't get grubby on the inside, if that happened you would have wheel bearing problems as well, as they share the same space.
Front = 1020 Ohms
Rear = 901 Ohms

Regards
Lambo