Vendor Soarer Badges and Cup holders.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

JeffHarper

Hey you guys, want some genuine Soarer Badges and Griffins?

What about a Cup holder?

Prices in A$ (A$1 = US$0.75) Plus a bit of freight.

NOTE: The cup holders are for RHD cars, so they will fit your LHD car, but not 100% flush fit. Still works and looks quite good. Better than that dumb hole in the dash!!!

Jeff,

I am trying to make LS400, I have the LS400 already. Do u know that is the 4.0GT-T measurements are. If it is the same size, i will the 4.0GT-T. Please give me the T measurements.

If i get two 4.0GT-L, than i can make L400T, the S is missing. Let me call up my local lexus dealer and ask for the LS400 Emblem and size. Maybe i can just add the T into the LS400.

Hello Im new to this but i would like to know if any person has changed a Celsior to a LS400. Are the stock Celsior badges stuck on or pinned on? If they are pinned on and there are holes, will the Lexus and LS400 badges cover the holes? Does Jeff Harper still sell them?

Is the $90 chrome lexus symbol in the second picture, the one off the engine plenium? Is it available in gold?
Is there a lexus symbol available without the backing plate which will stick onto paint like the $77 one at the top?
Cheers,
Andrew