So easily distracted from task at hand

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

My1uz75

Hey Blokes,

I started pulling out the cut loom from my motor so I can get sorted to make the new one when I noticed just how much filth was on in and around the thing. I thought to myself a man really should make himself a parts washer. So I did. It is totally made from bits a pieces I had laying around so it was the right price. It not to bad for a few hours work although I think that the windscreen washer pump could be the weak link in the whole shebang.

View attachment 5496

View attachment 5497

The parts you see in the photo didn't really need washing but I had to give it a quick test run. Just need to get one of those brushes that you can plug the hose into.

My only real problem is that this hasn't got me any closer to completed my loom or getting the new motor into the car. But thats OK I am sure I will get distracted plenty more before the complete of my project lol.

pics didnt work to well in ur post :|

Attachments

• DSCN1186.JPG
    DSCN1186.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1187.JPG
    DSCN1187.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1188.JPG
    DSCN1188.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCN1190.JPG
    DSCN1190.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
It looks like that can work as a barbaque as well....Multi use item you may be on to something....

Now patton that baby, mass produce it and sell it global... Then retire off all the proceeds and travel and enjoy life til you barf........ Oh and then buy a 600H Lexus for easy cruising and something wicked for the tracks....

oh nice work, thats nearly the same as what my father made up but he used a big oil pump. works a treat do u use kerosene? sooo simple but soooo use full

Hell thats nice. Gets the job done. Makes me want to convert my old BBQ into a parts washer... haha maybe i will... when you store it you just close the lid and put it aside so it won't be such an eye sort as a parts cleaner.