Signal/Parking light problems

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tenchu

I just picked up a 90 LS400 last night, when I got it, the signals weren't working, it was missing the fuse, and the front passenger bulb. The front drivers bulb was un-plugged. I replaced the bulbs, and the fuse, and everything was great (so I thought).

I decided to check all the other lights to make sure everything worked. All but the passenger reverse light work (even tried a new bulb) but thats not my concern right now. When I turned on the fogs (I think this is what triggered this shit storm) the parking light stopped working. I couldn't figure it out. I found a fuse box cover on eBay to copy the diagram off of, is this the correct diagram I need?

asf.jpg

Now, if I turn the parking lights on, nothing happens. If I turn the signals on, nothing happens. If I turn the parking lights on, AND the RIGHT (ONLY the right) signal on, the parking lights come on (but not the signal). The hazards work as well, regardless of what lights are on.

The only fuse that affects the lights is the 15A fuse listed as ECU-B in that diagram. Can someone please help me? I need to get this tank back on the road, i'm moving 1,500 miles across the country in 2 weeks.

Update, apparently I was following the fuse diagram backwards *duh* so I re-arranged all the fuses properly, and now the turn signals work, along with the headlights, and the fog lights.

*BUT* the parking lights STILL do not work, unless the right turn signal is on. Please help!!