Shift kit A340 awesome!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

400ZED

I just fitted a stage 1&1/2 shift kit from MV automatics in Adelaide.
BUY one they rock no more bogging down no more watching other people get a length or two when shifting. a quick chirp and it is off again 1-2 2-3 this rocks.( havn't triep 3-4 yet as it is doing 180 kmh at the top of third) the box doesn't take the slip the wheels do.
couple of days turn around best $330 i have spent on the ZED

if you are fitting it yourself buy a gasket don't try to goo it $5 from you local auto mechanic.
V8 supra i am ready the gauntlet is down. i just can't wait for a chance at the quater mile.

people you realy need to read this anyone with an Auto this has transformed my car i just had to bump this thread up to see if anyone is interested.
i raced a VL turbo the other day in street trim it runs 13.6 this thing use to demolish me now it doesn't catch me till 120-130 kph. i gain when i flick second not loose. Best money i have spent on my car!

So how is the shift while cruising?
Too harsh?

Recommended for a daily driver stock motor/ecu?

And lastly, whats the price if you fit it yourself?
I presume its from MV auto's?

$330 for the shift kit send yours down and it should be back in just over a week Mv Automatics ask for Michael 08 83700430 one of the few people i have run across in the industry that are keen to help,
i was quoted $75 to have my local auto shop fit it for that money next time i would let them do it.
i found a second box so i didn't have to have my car off the road. so i have a valve body at home if you wanted i could organize something that would save you down time.
i have a 1 and 1/2 kit the harshness on daily driving mostly comes from my noisey driveline it can be driven around. i would think in something that you don't think the rear end is about to fall out of it would be fine.
especially with the tiptronic i am running i can drive the car daily with seemless shifts it makes no difference up or down.
with a torque converter it should be smother on cruising i would think.

What was your converter worth? MV does one for $410 (i think) 2800rpm i think it would be good but am not sure that it would be the best thing for me i have a few other things on my list first

400ZED,Glad to hear how happy you with new tricked valve body.

How lazy was your shift's before? mine is what i would say is very slow & i'm not sure weither it is normal or that my gearbox is worn out.
The oil that i drained out when i went to use this box was blacker than the ace of spade's & talk about stink!!!!

They are simply replacing a couple of springs. You can also shim the stock ones to get the same effect. This can be acheived for pennys. Ask Chrisman which ones to shim.
Knowledge is worth $330.

but if you pull your tranny apart and stuff it up, you'll be up for more than $330 to replace it - without a warranty either!!! i've seen the "how to" for this and while it looks fairly straight forward, i would prob pay $330 for someone else to do it too!

if a pretty good price and very hard to beat.

for most people with a Lexus, they won't want to run the risk of damaging the auto.