SC'n my SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

NDSC400

Need help finding a manifold. i am putting an m90 air inter cooled, i don't have a mani for it and i heard i may receive some help here. I am a truck driver so i wont be around much to check on this but any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

I'm going with a positive displacement charger. I've been in communications with rep from Bullet Cars. They usually return my emails in a reasonable time.

Need help finding a manifold. i am putting an m90 air inter cooled, i don't have a mani for it and i heard i may receive some help here. I am a truck driver so i wont be around much to check on this but any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

if you want to use an air/air intercooler then you won't want the bullet intake as it sits the blower atop the engine and feeds straight down to the ports. Some people use sandwiched air/water intercoolers with this type of setup.

If you want air/air you may as well mount the blower off to the side of the stock intake, with the outlet on top and route the piping to a front mounted intercooler then back to the stock intake for starters - get it running then rethink the existing intake - doing something about its lower portion and those runners.
Also an m90 is not a lot of blower for the 4 liter, I'd aim for an m112 if it was to be a roots.

Also an m90 is not a lot of blower for the 4 liter, I'd aim for an m112 if it was to be a roots.

Yep, and for the cash you'll end up investing, it wont be very many hp/dollar. However, for a DD, an m112 will require a tune if its any more than 7psi or so. If your not shooting for major hp, an M90 will work great and wont run out of efficientcy at 7psi but you need to know that at 7psi... is basically maxed out. Also, water meth is the most effective and cheapest route for cooling a the m90.