SC400 front fender

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

canman44

What year's are interchangeable as far as a driver side front fender for an SC400 goes? I think that they are the same from 92-94 but I'm not sure. Are they interchangeable to a later year? I am asking b/c I need to replace the fender on my 92 SC400. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I stronly believe all 92-2000 SC400 & SC300 fenders are interchangeable. They all have the same exterior dimensions. The body kits (front & rear bumpers & side skirts) are used on both cars with no sweat. Even the lights of the same year are the same. Different years can still be put on with no problem. I'd take my bet that the exterior parts are interchangeable.

So are you saying that I could put the fender from a lets say 96 sc400 onto a 92 sc400? Or any yr. sc300 onto the 400? If so that would make my day.

Exactly. To me, I wouldn't mind swapping it right away. However, to be 100% sure, you may ask for the part# from the Lexus dealer on both models. If both fenders have the same part #, don't hesitate anymore.

Thanks. I'm gonna call the dealer right now. I called them the other day to see how much they run and they said 330, then you still gotta get it painted. I found a much better deal. $150 including shipping from a guy in NY. Much better. Thanks for the help.