running like hairy goat

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
There is also an ECU temp sensor apart from the coolant temp sensor , check that one as well . [ it's a bugger to get at ]
A lot of the time the reason the engine is running rich is that the ECU is telling it too cos it's getting wrong information , approaching the problem from that angle makes you look at it differently which is a good thing .

What richonenz says is more correct - that's actually the sensor I was referring to. Also the thermostatic switch for the cold start injector could be the problem as Cobber inferred.

Here are the sensors, their P/N's, and their positions in the front water bridge:

Thanks guys, its all good advice. I haven't had much time but today I checked the resistance on both camshaft and crankshaft sensors the coolant temp and AFM temp, all ok (didn't know about the ECM temp sender, I'll look later). The engine I have (ls400) doesn't have a cold start injector.
I don't think I made myself clear about the car running rich. In the past it always ran better (more power) when it was still warming up. The problem now is total loss of power and misfiring above 1800rpm, loss of idle and big wet back soot on the ground at the dump pipes.
When the problem first started letting the car cool down would see it return to normal for a time. It got worse every time I drove. Now it shits itself after mere minuets. If it were going into limp mode you're suppose to be able to still drive the car. It was just my skill at driving old buckets off snot all these years that I was able to drive it at all.

IT LIVES.
I got a new ECU from fellow Lextrema madmont. What a legend. He found me one from Japan, paid for it and got it sent to me. It cost me under $200. Like I said hes a Legend. I plugged it in and away she went, no probs. BIG relief that the problems solved and a BIG thanks for all the help
from every one.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:

I have one last question.

What's the difference between a short haired goat and hairy goat running?

Never understood what hairy goats did to us car nuts?

Iv'e been told short haired goats are better kissers.......

Well done Mont for stepping upto the plate and helping out.

Amazing to think the ECU would pack in like that I would have thought they either work or not.