RPM Drop

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cubanman2

This weekend i decided to clean my throttle body and my intake manifold. I put everything back together. Now when i accelerate in park or while driving, when i reach 2 on the RPM metter it drops down to 1 and goes back up. It continues to do that until i accelerate to 3 in the RPM metter. I also removed the carcoal canister(was going to replace it but changed my mined in the last minute and installed it back). What is causeing this? What could i have done wrong?

Initially tps was my diagnose, but after testing and changing to a new tps but the problem didnt go away. I am still cratching my head. Its not EGR. I had this problem with EGR and problem still around without EGR. I deleted the EGR System already.
I have changed I ISV, TPS, MAF and ecu. no luck

It was my TPS. I sand down the metal contact that touches the throttle body part (If that makes sense) and the RPM meter stop going up and down. But sadly that still has not fixed my origial problem. I changed the fuel filter and still nothing.

This is my original problem.
(
I have been having problems with my 93 sc400. I have only had it for 8months and do not know to much about it. 2 months ago when i drove my car from miami florida up to virginia is when the trouble started. Currently the car has no power when i press the gas pedal. It accelarates slow. I toke it to the lexus dealer and they told me that the front cats were cloged and that they were getting glowing red. I verified that problem when i saw them glowing my self. I hollowed my cats and now have straight flow through. This did not solve the problem. I did a tune-up were i changed the spark plugs,spark plug wires, distro cap and distro rotor i think it is called and front 02 censors. That did not solve the problem. I had a guy i know in advance auto that has his own OBDI and it showed my left 02 censor was indicating that it was running lean. When he accelarated the car to try and make them run rich he could not. He suggested that the injectors might be clogged or there might be a leak somewhere. I bought two cans of seafoam and that did not fix the problem but i did get a little gain of power. I bought two more cans of seafoam the next day but nothing happened. I need some help from people that really know lexus. What can this problem be?)

Can the MAF sensor reduce the accelaration of a car dramatically. I have been trouble shooting my 93 SC400 for almost 6 months now and i still can not fix it.