ROOTES BLOWN 1UZ in a RX7 doing BURNOUTS!!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

T_Terror

You guys can thank me later :)

I am so gonna run a bugcatcher on my V8 supra.

Cant say its the meanest sounding V8 but i find that it rarely comes out right when converted to mpeg and ciewed on comp instead of standing next to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
deankdx said:
how do i work this link?
i cant work it out, do i need to download a player??
Dean
umm... you click the link... :p lol

if it doesn't work, then I assume you're missing something :D

I wondering if he was using just a little front brake action on that burnout, I noticed a little brake torqueing going on their at times....? Still I am sure that blown engine is putting out well over 500hp, that is my guess.....How many ponies do you guys think that S4 is putting out? Any guesses?

iv seen that car and am reasonably sure that a place in hamilton built it. if anyone in hams at the moment can call a place called hampton racing (or something like that) in te rapa, they'd probably tell you what its putting out, then you could tell us.

I love this video.... Those root blowers are sick and do it for me everytime... Love the instant throttle response of that root blower on that 1uz-fe... Torque it up and sign me up I say....

That is a local car. Some of the set up is on a car we have been working on in our shop. Can't say much more as the customer is keeping it quiet until it's going. The owner of the 7 loves doing burnouts. Cheers

yeah that's some crazy stuff man. i love it sounds mean

Attachments

• GT-R-Proto-rear.jpg
    GT-R-Proto-rear.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 79
That is a local car. Some of the set up is on a car we have been working on in our shop. Can't say much more as the customer is keeping it quiet until it's going. The owner of the 7 loves doing burnouts. Cheers

Glove, Can you tell us more about this setup and how much power the car produces on the dyno?