Rear Brake Upgrade

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

MJAB

Hello my name is Michael i am from WA state. First thing i would like to say is i am glad so many of you are here. If any one else is also located in WA let me know we should talk. Anyways first ?. Has anyone figured out a good rear brake upgrade for the early Ls400. i know the front have been done. Maybe the later Ls. I would like help. thanks

Ok so no one as sent me any info. so i take it that the info is already out there. And no one feels like re stating it. If this is not true please let me know. If it is please point me to the right thread. I have searched but i am also new to useing this kind of a thing. Thanks for any help that can be provided

Ok so no one as sent me any info. so i take it that the info is already out there. And no one feels like re stating it. If this is not true please let me know. If it is please point me to the right thread. I have searched but i am also new to useing this kind of a thing. Thanks for any help that can be provided
You should have posted in the Suspension/Handling section because it's also for the brake. Anyway, I have a friend with the LS just like yours and he has a lot of knowledge about what brake can be used for the LS. He couldn't find any info on the upgrade for the LS. He thought about customizing the bracket to bolt the Supra TT rear brake but the possibility is very slim due to the clearnace, so he had to drop the idea. From what I know, there's no rear brake upgrade for the 1st generation LS. I'm not sure about the 2nd generation either. The front upgrade can be used with the 95 LS or TT Supra.

Thank you guys for your infomation. I have decided to order the OEM supra tt front and rear brakes completly. i know based on this site that the fronts will work. I think i have an idea for how to make the rears work. But if it does i will post it in the other section. Thanks again.