Rant of the day

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

freeman20b

I was woken up by three calls on my cellphone at 310am, I got to answer the 3rd. It was the police asking if I was driving a red subaru (thinking crap what have a done) after a few quick questions he said look outside for the car, was stolen and police were chasing it a bit out of town. So I had to wait for the cops to come round to take a statement, This is now 4am. I talked to them and wile they were here they got 2 of the 4 people driving the car, ended up crashing into a ditch wrote the car off. Now its 445am go outside with the cops and see my lancer has been kicked in.
Boss is also a bit worked up, went round to the impound yard to see if anything was left in the car, Cleaned out fuked and bent and no tools. Ive lost $4000 of my own tools + some company tools, and working with insurance at the mo GRRRR.
Only good outcome was my truck wasn't home

That's my rant for the day

sh!t man.... thats a bit of a rough start to the day.... i feel your pain though, had cars nicked and smashed to pieces... state were real good though :) those lill shits are like the looters you guys had.... shoot first ask questions later lol good luck mate :cool:

I was woken up by three calls on my cellphone at 310am, I got to answer the 3rd. It was the police asking if I was driving a red subaru (thinking crap what have a done) after a few quick questions he said look outside for the car, was stolen and police were chasing it a bit out of town. So I had to wait for the cops to come round to take a statement, This is now 4am. I talked to them and wile they were here they got 2 of the 4 people driving the car, ended up crashing into a ditch wrote the car off. Now its 445am go outside with the cops and see my lancer has been kicked in.
Boss is also a bit worked up, went round to the impound yard to see if anything was left in the car, Cleaned out fuked and bent and no tools. Ive lost $4000 of my own tools + some company tools, and working with insurance at the mo GRRRR.
Only good outcome was my truck wasn't home

That's my rant for the day

could of tapped the missus on the shoulder .... :eek:

Bad luck there. Hopefully the insurance comes through. The little shits don't realise the pain and problems they cause when they nick a vehicle. Glad it wasn't your truck. Well done on the trans controler purchase. That was great news to hear you got that. Cheers

It sux when people fuk with your stuff, I see a lot of these losers everyday at work. Kelvin the man of wisdom You should Have a workshop here in chch, I found the rite auto box to fit strait in. Would have been a good job for you. I no longer have my workshop space

I often get asked to do jobs in the South Island. I have family in Christchurch but really like 'solid ground' haha. There was a job at link which was right up my alley but they wouldn't let me work from my own shop and travel down there when required. Buggers. We are seeing more and more autos now and many people don't know how to get them working right. Im building vehicle as a test rig but customers cars are more important so it keeps being put aside. We have a supplier of manual shifter for the A650 which should be an awesome offroad box. The trans controler you got was well priced. Cheers