Ran my mate over

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

v8ln106

Thought i would advise people who are doing manual 4x4 conventions to put a switch behind there clutch. as recommended on the Lextreme site cant remember where i found. my mate was adjusting something on my engine and he told me to start it. It was in 1st with the handbrake on it started up and drove ford and ran him over and just about sent him and the hilux over a 3 meter wall. my mate is ok he just has bruising to one of his legs.
just thought i would warn you all it does happen!

Mine managed to start up a hill, towing a trailer, 4 motocross bikes on the back, and 4 peoples riding gear with the handbrake on. I was surprised.

Mate of mine started his truck by reaching in the window, didn't know it was in gear. truck drove into the back wall of his garage (brand new house!) put a nice hole in the wall and the laundry door.:)

na he isnt, but i play rugby and im a prop haha. had another look yesterday and the front wheels were were touching the wall which has a 200mm concrete lip and then two flimsy poles coming up with two boards across. it was alot closer than i thought to going over the edge.