Quick question about seafoam

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
When i add the product to the engine oil, do i need to flush the oil after a few minutes, after a few miles or i keep it until my next oil change?

I'm about to change the oil in my LS and i wonder if i should pour the seafoam and do a few 100kms before changing the oil or change the oil and pour the stuff, it's not very clear on the can.

Btw, when added to the intake, that thing does a lot of damage! man, so much smoke comes out lol, but it seems to do a great job.

From my sea foaming reads

Fuel - Add one pint with full tank...repeat 3x

Oil - Half bottle or one pint for one to two days of driving then change oil..If you can afford the oil changes repeat....

That is what I read...

great, then i'll pour it in my old oil and change it sunday. Thank you!

After 2 treatments pouring in the intake manifold, it's not the same engine anymore, all the "grand dad's" driving are gone in heavy smokes. No more hesitations, no more vibrations, pulls harder and softer. Amazing what this little can can do.

Sunday, new air filter, new oil, new plugs. And i don't know why, but my LS is less sluggish than my SC was from a dead stop. the engine has a lot more pep but the stall speed seems higher than the SC, about 2000-2200RPM compared to 1800-2000 for the SC. I like this big boat it's amazing.