Quater mile time

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

1UZFE Matt

Just in case anyone is interested, I took my newly finished 1UZ powered 3 series BMW to the drags and ran a 13.9 @ 100 mph. I am quite happy with it, considering it runs stock crown ECU, 3.15 open centre diff, street tyres and supra 5 speed. It really is a handful getting of the line!
Regards
Matt.

Lextreme, I am organizing shots soon. Thanks for your interest and this awsome site.
Slow camry, I haven't got the time sheets with me right now but I will post the 60 ft time etc, Monday night western Australia time.
Regards
Matt

13.9 is very impressive ! good stuff, im hoping for a mid to low 13 sec et in my 1UZ powered mazda MX5, time will tell......

How much does you car weigh, and wot size tyres you got in the back. Trying to do some estimates on my car, and looking for a bit of a bench mark. Also, what suspension you got in the rear end, and how stiff is it.
THANX

Hi there, thanks for your interest.
Here are the answers:
Times: 60' 2.184sec
330' 5.888sec
660' 9.005sec 127.11 kmh
1000' 11.667sec
The car weighs 1300kg I am running 225/45 ZR16 tyres, the suspension is standard BMW ie trailling arm independent with coil over shocks , quite soft, it really squats down on take off.
The RPM is 2500@ 100kmh and 2750@ 110kmh.
Regards
Matt.

Not sure what the final ratio is in the supra 5 speed but I am sure the tacho is reading correctly. I fitted the tacho myself and it shows idle at 700rpm and the rev limiter cuts in at just over 6500 as it should with the crown ECU.
Regards
Matt.

well done. can't wait to get my E21 up and running. still a few months off. 1300 kilo sounds a bit heavy for your car, did you weigh it, or is that a guess. standard, they're only meant to be about 1050, plus extra weight (V8), shouldn't be that much.
on the upside, my new diff is in, a skyline GTs-25T unit.

Yes 340I, I was surprised by the 1300kg mass when I weighed it, as I saw the original mass in the workshop manual that you speak of. But I have added a far bit of extras eg stainless system, bigger diff, two amps, sub + 6 speakers, ac, powersteer, and 16" rims and tyres that unfortunately are heaps heavier than stock.
Regards
Matt.

hey! Peewee and i are from WA too!

that's really cool that you managed a high 13 - i'm hoping for a mid 13 with my 1321kg car, custom headers, delco computer and 4.11 diff on street tyres.

mind you, i have the std auto set up tiptronic style, so maybe my shifts will help me over the line quicker.

congrats anyways :)