Possible Ebay Scam

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
so i assume you pmed him asking why hes trying to sell your car. so did he or if he replys post it here so we can see what he has to say.

I used Ebay live chat to inform their CS. It should be pulled shortly. What really concerns me was this guy shows member since 2000 and 100% + feedback. His account has probably been hacked.

Looks to me like he's just used your picture to sell his car.

Sounds like a bit of a tosser in his add anyway.

The buyer will be very disappointed finding out the car is not a 97 body and different color too. I sent a pm to the seller 3 days ago but still no respond. It is very fishy for sure.

I checked the link out, he was just too lazy to put pictures of his actual car up. So he took a picture of yours because he thought it looked the same.

He had the time to surf the net to find Lextreme SC, but he didn't have the time to take his own picture? If that's the case, then where's the truth and honesty? LOL. I don't think his new pictures are even belonging to him. :006: This type of scam is all over the net now.

Ebay scammers are still in full effect I see. Wow, that's why I don't shop on Ebay too much anymore.

Can you give him a negative remark without bidding? I may try to do that just for kicks...