pilot bearing with W58

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Jake Breyck

alright i searched a bit and didnt find somthing spicific enough. but with a W58 on a 1uz, what pilot baring do i need to use? i saw notes of a mk3 supra turbo pilot baring works with the R154 but that doent mean it will with my W58, any help, thanks.

hu, well i dont even know what skf is so somthing tells me i cant just walk into a discount with that part number.

thers not just by chance a car model i can just use?

thanks for the info tho.

Is it the old style like mine or the new style? Also, did you get a new bearing for it? If not, look at the back side of the bearing that is pressed on it and tell me what the number is and I can figure out what the number is for the new round face bearing.

its the new style with no tab for the pin, looks like the pin is supposed to just rest aginst the line input, whitch is really stout so i guess it wont be a problem. the number is 45TNK04 on the back side.

Ok, that makes a little more sence and like I said, that number seems to ring a bell... There are two possible units either a TK45-4EU3 or a TK45-4BU3. The only differance between the two is the contact diameter. I'll double check this weekend which one I got.

Jake, I have the box in my hand. There are a few different numbers on the box. It is an NSK box / bearing and the numbers that are on are as follows,

PART# RB-1003
NSK# TK45-4BU3S

There is also a hand written number, N018