Personalized License Plate

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
My Zephyr ute's number plate is ZEPHER. Close to perfect. I also have another set for a Zodiac which is the upmarket version of the Zephyr and they are ZODYAC. Again close to perfect. I suppose I have the 2nd best plates available in Victoria (Australia) for both these cars. I sold my Zodiac but kept the plates. Looks like I'll have to buy another Zodiac to put them on. Kevin

Back when I owned my 1975 GC Galant I was going to modify, I got the plates RAR17Y (rarity) as it's a very rare car these days, especially modified. Since then i've kept them, they're now on my fairly modified Toyota 4Runner that will soon wield the mighty 1UZ....

Simple.

RVG-000 (my initials and the first plate in the series) on my ML320 and OAT-36T (means nothing it's a random issue) on my Rover. I should swap the plates between the cars.

My wife has jus "HJG" (no numbers) on her Benz and HJY-911 on her Porsche.

My 13 year old has TBG-000 (ordered them when he was 3 days old).

My 10 year old has LAG-213. Couldn't get "000" so got his date of birth.

My friends SC is RDLNRVS = Red Line Revs for our site RedLineRevs.com/.net , which isnt up yet

I had a beautiful 1963 Chevy BelAir which rolled on the plates - LO1963 . It was stupidly low and I never really understood that it drew look from everyone like a magnet. It gave me a complex, I alsays thought my hair must be out of whack or something, everyone was staring at me all the time.

My Lexus Powered Drag car will have the novelty plates of MEOW as the car is a Reliant Kitten.

I like for a WRX - SUBARU backwards. URABUS - You Are A Bus