PCV system delete or no?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

BoostedV8

Ok so in the tutorials lextreme says to add check valve and the passenger side with the one on the driver side. He said its the best way about making sure e crank case is vented properly. I bought brand new valves and grommets to do it this way. Now I find a post where he used a Home Depot type catch can and he say that's the best way. Can someone point me in the right direction on to what to do with my PCV system. I'm running a single turbo on my 1uz. I'm about to put in another motor and would like not to mess this one up. Last owner had the motor vented to atmosphere and I think that's why the piston ring went bad in cylinder one.

Any help is greatly appreciated .

Venting to atmosphere should have no detrimental effect on the rings. Unless of course the engine is sucking in a lot of dust from the same vent.
Doing it properly with PCVs the way Lex explained it, is the neatest way. Yes you can use all sorts of catch tanks but it is a very messy busines. :p

There still needs to be at least one good vent to air cleaner or on non boost side.. As both PVC's close when on boost.. Which would built up in crank case,,

There still needs to be at least one good vent to air cleaner or on non boost side.. As both PVC's close when on boost.. Which would built up in crank case,,

So should I use the two PVC and on the passenger side use a filter on one end ? Or hook it back to the TB like lextreme says and use a T fitting with a filter off of it?

The PVC is on rocker cover .. T piece will work but it depends how serious your pushing power / boost ? I drilled one PVC out on rocker and vented between air cleaner and turbo so engine received filtered air .. It also depends if your using MAF / air meter .. In this case the engine tune wise could be breathing unmetered air and run lean.. It doesn't hurt to have too much crank case ventilation, well there's no such thing other than rod through block .. The two PVC could be grouped into one via safety valve as Lextreme suggests .. Then weld another breather 16mm or so to be open all the time .. Seen some handy work where the oil filler has been drilled,tapped and glued .. Most engines in this area is the same ..