Parts Parting out 1992 SC400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

SC FOUR

I wasn't sure which category to put this under but here it is.

I am parting out my 1992 sc400. heavy front end damage but every thing from the windshield and front doors back to the trunk are in good condition.

let me know what you are interested in and i will do my best to pick it and ship it.

i am located in south carolina

p.m. me for special requests

thanks for the move.

Also up for grabs is a custom fiberglass sub box green in color to match the older green SC's. it will only fit the SC models as far as i know. i had two JL audio W6's in it.

and if anyone is interested i also have a JL Audio 13.5" W7 with box and JL Audio 1000w amp. and i got a Pioneer AVIC D3. if anyone knows JL Audio this is one loud sub.

As far as parting out my SC400 goes, ill start pulling tail lights, trunk lid, sun roof...anything just let me know.

still deciding what i am doing with the 17" FN01RC's

what's wrong the chassis? I need a part out of the rear for the turn signals. It's underneath the panel on the left side (driver side) of the vehicle.

I wasn't sure which category to put this under but here it is.

I am parting out my 1992 sc400. heavy front end damage but every thing from the windshield and front doors back to the trunk are in good condition.

let me know what you are interested in and i will do my best to pick it and ship it.

i am located in south carolina

p.m. me for special requests

I'll like to buy if your ecu is still there and is 26p 16p 22p 26p .. hear from you... thanks