O2 or Not

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

livin9it2up1

I am new to lexus and i need some assistance. I just bought a 1993 sc400 with idle problems and i thought it would be a peice of cake to fix it but it has already become a project. I was orignaly told it was my O2 sensors, and when i did i dionostics it poped up left front 02 and my MAF. but i cleans the maf and did a resest and no more codes pop up. when the engine is cool it idle perfectly at about 1100 rpm but as soon as it warms up it surges and i am clueless about this and really need help!!

1) Clean your throttle body. This is the single most common reason for idle problems on 1UZ engines.
2) Bypass the power steering air control valve. Its a small valve on the bottom of your power steering pump. Theres a hose going from your intake to that valve, and another hose going from that valve to the manifold. Just run another hose directly from intake to the manifold, and loop the other two hoses into each other. That valve is also a very common problem on 1UZ's.
3) If all else fails, try cleaning the IAC (idle air control) valve. Its right on top there, in front of your manifold, but it usually doesnt fail.

1) Clean your throttle body. This is the single most common reason for idle problems on 1UZ engines.
2) Bypass the power steering air control valve. Its a small valve on the bottom of your power steering pump. Theres a hose going from your intake to that valve, and another hose going from that valve to the manifold. Just run another hose directly from intake to the manifold, and loop the other two hoses into each other. That valve is also a very common problem on 1UZ's.
3) If all else fails, try cleaning the IAC (idle air control) valve. Its right on top there, in front of your manifold, but it usually doesnt fail.

Thanks alot for the help!! I have already cleaned out my IAC and loss end up the bearings because they were seized up, but they spin freely now. Im going to get right on that stuff tomorrow morning!