Noob from germany

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

V12

Hi together,

im Patrick from Germany and after half a year in my GS430 its time for some more power. I cant stand it that all the AMG mercs blow past me on the autobahn without a propper fight ;-)

So here i am. reading and learning for almost three months and gathering all the informations about the uzfe i can get.
FI is the way to go, 500HP the goal and im happy for any help!

cheers!

Welcome Patrick, there's a lot of knowledge & experience on this forum.

Good luck with your project.

BTW, before you stress that 3UZ engine too much, you should consider changing your rods.

as above a 3uz-fe is going to need pistons and rods strait off...

then your going to need some decent engine management and probably a controller for the transmission... your going to need to have the ecu do torque reduction on shifts if you want the transmission to last longer then a weekend...

and at least a shift kit in the transmission...

so my shoping list would be...

Ross Pistons
Eagle or better rods
TVS2300 blower ( http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.co...VS_SUPERCHARGER_TUNER_KIT_p/m-6066-msvt23.htm )
Bullet Manifold with custom top plate
IPT Transmission valve body
Fuel pump
injectors
Water injection

Motec M800 with Drive by wire and dual lambda options
PCS TCU-2000 + loom

so thats about $15,000.00 to $20,000.00aud

then someone with a strong back and weak mind to put it all together and cross your fingers it does not blow up

.... that C63 AMG is starting to look like value for money!

THX for all the advise!

Id like to go with a single turbo setup wit a Comptec Turbo (similar to Holset HX35) and Logstyle headers.
Because i already have that Turbo on the shelf.
Plus a turbo allows to drive with a better mpg than a blower and is less custom work compared to the new intake plenum that the blower would require.

Then id like to get a R154 Tranny in exchange of the automatic. Those are pretty cheap in germany. Well until all those soarer guys startet to show up ;-) I think that will be the first mod until the headers are done.

15000aud is a price im willing to pay. A good used AMG or M series is way beyond 50000aud and thats silly money in my opinion.