Trade Non immobilized 1UZ VVTi, 3UZ ECUs

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

George_R

Staff member
Want to sell: factory JDM 1UZ-FE VVTI ECU's with my immo bypass unit set up and in-built. Below is how it looks like
For 3UZ-FE ECUs,see details below. Also supported are 1GR-FE, 3GR-FE, 3UR-FE, 3UR-FBE, any JZ series

Also take a look at my offer on ECU reprogramming service

1uz-fe
d8126acs-960.jpg

3uz-fe

Currently, I have UCF21 Celsior ECU's (also compatible with LS400 engines) p/n 89661-50450, -50521, -50522, and units for 2WD Crown Majesta (UZS17x, p/n 89661-3A590).

ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS

Pricing for 1UZ-FE / 2JZ-GE/ 2JZ-GTE / 3S-GTE is $150 + shipping if you give me your original ECU in return, or $300 + shipping for complete solution.
Air mail to US and Canada is $50, tracking available

I'm located in Moscow, Russia. Currently, I can offer video clips demonstrating an engine running with my ECUs, and for those living near Adelaide, Australia, live demonstration in 1UZ powered Hilux is possible.

EDIT April 28th , 2014 : 3UZ is fully supported. 1UR/2UR will be supported later in this year
See the 3UZ immo bypass pics/video on the page2 of this thread

3UZ-FE pricing:
LS430, 5a/t, no smart key: $220 for de-immobilizing a customer's unit, $150 for ECU if customer doesn't supply me one. Shipping is $50 worldwide.
Units off LS430, GS430 with smart key and 6a/t: $270 for de-immobilizing a customer's unit, $150 for ECU if customer doesn't supply me one. I only buy JDM ECUs at Yahoo Japan.

3UR-FE,1UR-FE,3UR-FBE
$270 if customer supplies me his unit to work with

You can alternatively contact me here Log into Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
Arnout, we already had a chat in the PM quite a while ago. Yes I can fix JZS161 ECUs, also some 1JZ-GTE from JZS171 Crowns may have immobilizer and I can do them as well. Among other supported engines are 3S-GTE (ST246 Caldina), 5VZ-FE, 3RZ-FE (Landcruisers), but I think they are offtopic here at Lextreme

yes I remember, but the last answer was 'I can try / give it a shot'.
I still got a few (two or three) ecu's here that can use your treatment.

ok, I see. I have already done one 1JZ-GTE and two 2JZ-GTEs so my device is proven against them.

btw I even did some 4 or 5 2GZ-GE's (n/a) from Altezza (IS300) and Aristo (JZS160), seems like my solution is universal for all the Toyotas of specific era. Our local wreckers are my celebrities, they do know what to sell to make me feel nice )

UPDATE!!!
3UZ fully supported
Any make (Toyota, Lexus), any model UCF30, GS430, etc. Both smart key and regular key systems are supported.

72a58d4s-960.jpg

82a58d4s-960.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfOgHuV48nY
I will add subtitles and better quality pics later on
(the video demonstrates testing the depicted ECU on a wrecked test car, 2004 LS430/6spd/USDM. The immobilizer lines are cut. It's also demonstrated that the car's factory ECU doesn't run the engine unless the immobilizer lines are restored.)

Last edited:
Thanks! The board will receive some improvements over time, and I agree about sticking wires to PCB along their length. That's my first 3UZ installation however.

Previously, when I worked with 1UZ's (I still plan to) , I treated the whole assembly with urethane enamel / coating. Other than protecting everything from condensing water, it also helped stick the wires to the board. In addition to that, solder penetrates a bit under wire wrapping so the wire don't have a clearly defined stress point where it's most likely to break due to vibration.

There's no too much protection however and I'll add thermal glue spots in future

The coating I use just about the same as factory one. btw none of the 1uz vvti / 3uz ecu's that I saw required replacing of the caps. Maybe that has to do with their age and the fact none of these ECUs were used in hot climate

hey George, I know it's been asked before but I have not seen a definitive answer as to being able to unlock the 2jz-vvti ecu's . I have a project coming up and I believe I will need your services.

It was answered actually
Any 2JZ is supported.
Though for n/a engines you have a good option to go JDM ECU with MAP and no security

that would be a good option for anyone that does not live in California. We have to use the usdm ecu to pass carb and smog certification. No exceptions.

That sounds weird, I can recall even 2JZ-FSE's emissions could not be restricted enough to meet some newer regulations. I believe 2JZ-GE with four O2 sensors and MAF would have less emissions than the same engine equipped with just single O2 and MAP, but I doubt that would be enough for CARB