Newbie Tundra Guy Checking In

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

01tundra

Been lurking here for a few days trying to gain some info on possible transmission swaps and figured I would register. I actually ran across my rig referenced in Chebby's motor swap thread.....I realize we are in two different worlds, but I can definitely appreciate all the crazy sh*t you guys are swapping around and the great tech on this site.........I also hang out on a Tundra desert truck forum (socaltundras.com) & TS and have learned a lot from those guys too.

I would love to figure out how to swap out my weak ass A340F tranny for a GM version but still searching for bellhousing adapter options and some way to trick my ECU into thinking that piece of sh*t is still hanging under my rig - gotta be a way.....I have figured out over the past 7 years how to get around ECU issues with all my other mods. I'm pulling the tranny tonight and will be sending it to IPT on Monday for a total rebuild while I'm waiting for my new Atlas 4-speed t-case.....hopefully that will hold me over for a while so I can figure out how to get a stronger tranny swapped in.

Anyways......we're all gearheads.....we just play on different playgrounds :headbang: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

CIMG0857.jpg

847d4da5.jpg

2589384140101819652tYErjP_fs.jpg

2785675500101819652gJHkUA_fs.jpg

2046151020101819652llzoal_fs.jpg

RubiconTrip232.jpg

CIMG2260.jpg

UA5.jpg

UA8.jpg

UA9.jpg

01.jpg

RCH_1262.jpg

TundraTeardown2-1.jpg

It's currently being taken to the "next" level. I have a Solid D-60 front axle and a Corporate 14 Bolt rear built up for it, each with 4340 chromoly axle shafts, 4.88 R&P's, and ARB air lockers. Putting TrailReady HD17 bead lock rims on it, full interior cage, Atlas 4-speed transfer case, MasterCraft Baja RS seats, LineX floor pan, and have the transmission ready to ship up to IPT for a complete build up.

Interior1.jpg

Interior2.jpg

tranny2.jpg

tranny.jpg