Newbie to forum/My Project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Yeah sure is a VL radiator... this particular mod looking plate is actually used as an import plate too.. well used to be and isnt anymore.. has confused quite a few ppl... ur avatar looks interesting... What the hell are you running in ur VL?? very interested as im looking to single turbo my 1uz later on down the track

**edit fitting the radiator was quite easy apparently... had to sit behind the front cross bar there, but just welded on a coulple of lugs that the radiator sits in, and a couple of brackets on the top. Its not a solid fastening, but is firm enough to stop it bouncing around and what not... Clears everything perfectly though

Crap,should really update as ive sold the gt42 in that pic.Its only there for wank factory,she just a n/a at the moment.

i just thought one of those cheap egay/justjap/cheap/unreliable ally rads you can get for the ca18 would of fitted in easier that was all.Allthough,funnily enough i run a vl rad im mine,who wouldve guessed.

I do like,just enough to piss of those diehard nissan fans.

Car is almost complete. Just gotta sort out an adapter for the Clutch Master so we can attach a bottle to it. Then fit the A31 cefiro Swaybar, fix up the stock exhaust manifold to make room for the steering column... then Add the extras, brakes, suspension and complete :D

Im getting the car delivered this arvo. No Exhaust style ;)

getting my suspension on monday, and hopefully getting the exhaust put it then too :p

Calipers are powder coated and ready to be picked up.. jsut gotta get me some slotted rotors!!

Watch this space for more updates coming very soon :D

Piccie time

Engine Bay:
small6.jpg

Factory Exhaust Manifold:
small0.jpg

small4.jpg

Customised Manifold to get around the steering column:
small7.jpg

Three's better than 2!!
small2.jpg

Cluth Master
small3.jpg

small5.jpg
I had to make a cover to go over the hole in the gearbox tunnel, so i hacked this plate off the auto shifter, and used the rubber boot to fix the hole :p
small1.jpg

And just incase u didnt see it first post, a new video is up!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY1VPA14D1E

Enjoy

Alot has happend since i last posted here...
Basically i just need to wire up the tacho and speedo... replace a broken steering rack boot, put all the centre console and all that in and relocate the battery so i can install the air filter...
Put the rear suspension in... still has to settle in..
Ive also put the rotors (cross-drlled and slotted DBA Golds) and brakes on (Z32 4 piston)... they are still very spongy, i have bled botyh sides twice, but i might try it from the master and do the calipers again if its still spongy...
DSC_0100.jpg
edit.jpg
edit2.jpg
edit1.jpg
edit3.jpg

I love how the kids run out of the road from the engine sound.... :)

But I have to say, very very odd feeling seeing a PS13 with a V8 exhaust note. We have one being build in the UK also, but he is having some problem getting the gearbox to work.

Overall, nice project. Would love to see some ITB go into the car though... would sound wicked!

Most up to date pic of under the bonnet... Relocated Battery, Installed air filter/piping and turned the thermo fan blades around the right way :p

DSC_0245.jpg

Attachments

• Getrag01.jpg
    Getrag01.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Getrag02.jpg
    Getrag02.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Getrag03.jpg
    Getrag03.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Getrag04.jpg
    Getrag04.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 8
Very nice swap. What kind of RX7 gearbox did you use? I have a series 4 with bad water seals (what a suprise right?). I want to swap in a 1uz because i can source one for $300 USD and have a good friend with a custom fab shop. What did you use to mate the engine and tranny? What's your clutch and flywheel setup? Sorry for so many questions. Love the car.