newbie: M90 purchase questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

adxx

Ok,
I digged forum for posts related to supercharging, and got some general info.
Details I am missing are: what M90 supercharger do I have to buy from ebay, to make sure it will fit 1UZFE?
My biggest concern that on some photos of SC install I saw kind of a shaft extenders (where pulley is located). And that worries me a lot - is it the only way to make M90 work on 1UZ? Or some M90 modifications can be used without extenders and with the stock shafts?
Sorry for that stupid question.

All M90 will work depending which manifold you will be using. For Richwood manifold, the best would be late 80's Ford Thunderbird M90.

that is great!
Another qustion is:
what else besides manifold (supercharger plate) is required to fit it on top of 1UZ?
I mean, if M90 can be suited as is, or some pulleys and pulley adaptors are required?
Thanks

Dont happen to have one setting around but it seems like the last one I shipped was around 40lbs all packaged up, I am guessing you are researching shipping cost. Lextreme is correct, the early 90's t-bird is the one that works with Andrew's intake set up. Andrew can help you out, he has everything you need.

Scott,

Love your 97 SC400. I got a 95 SC with almost 97 body. Anyway, any dyno numbers with your M90?

Thanks, I cant wait to see what you do to your 95! Dyno numbers are coming real soon.
I am in the middle of installing my Supra Getrag 6 speed and 6 speed LSD rear subframe assembly. Along with that is my fuel upgrades and smaller pulley for 10lbs boost. Then its off to the dyno for tuning. Been really busy traveling for work this month so the first couple weeks of November are slotted to get the above mods done.
I am also adding the JIC coilovers and doing up my interior. I hope to get this all done in November. I will post it up when I get it all done. I cant wait!

Sorry for late reply.
Thank you all for the output - early 90's Thunderbird M90 is on the way to Russia. I can't wait when it arrives to give mechanics a headache ;)