New user - South Africa

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Karmanncharger

Hi guy's, just thought I'd intro myself real quick here, only good manners, lol.
Any way I'm located in Sunny South Africa bla, bla, bla.

To get to the point, I have been interested in cars since young but sorta got stuck into VW Beetle's Ghia's etc, Lately with my youngest offspring entering his teens and a bright young mind got me curious about Turbo's, fast car's and conversions and got me all exited about V8's at my tender age:)

So after a few boosted beetle and wbx engines and only one track experience I started looking closer at the V8 Sprints on the oval tracks.
There's no better sound than a V8 rumble ( lucky my wife's not on here ) I have fallen for V8's and particularly interested in the Lexus since they are easy to come by in std form in ZA, conversions and upgrades is a different story however, all import stuff is extremely expensive to me but I still think the Lexus is a good engine to start off with.

After watching "markstoys" video clip of the "No Style" Corrolla in action I started thinking about a build project.

Thank you for adding me to your site, I hope to learn a lot from you guy's,

Will start with a build thread later,

Greetings, Juan & Kaylon(jnr)

Welkom Juan.
Hierdie is n goeie site en die ouens is baie hulpvaardig. Ek het self al baie hier geleer!
"This is a great site and the guys are very helpful. I have learnt a lot from them already" :D

hahaha love the translation... i sorta understood.... mind you it has been about 15years since i actually spoke afrikaans or xhosa to anyone. when i lived in RSA that is.... almost useless here in Oz