New programable ecu software

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bsee

Hi guys!

Need some oppinion on my new ecu software. Follow this link below for download of the software.

http://www.geocities.com/bcq771/synecu.zip

Create a folder call synecu and extract everything to the folder. After that run the program call synchron ecu manager. In the main screen, click on the load from file button and choose any sample mapping provided.

Thank you

Sorry! it is for stand alone computers only. No worries the ecu will be pretty much affordable to every one.

software.

Hi I have used a few different types of aftermarket ecus motec autronic wolf ems haltech . so i want anything i say to be taken as constructive and not a critsisum .
I found the 3d graph a bit hard to to follow as it picks up multipull load pionts at the same time i see that acts to smooth out the changes in heights i think . it all so does not give you a numerical reading in reference to the 3d bar heights .i think you need a numerical page to check the values in the 3d map . the rest of the soft ware is very good easy to follow except for the afr set up needs more load points i think . i hope this info helps you fine tune your product and i makes it easy to set up in a 1uz.
By far i have found the best to use is motec it has lots of help and info screens and guide you thru thru the setup stage with info on what kind of numbers you should be entering in to the blank fields.
I think you are on the right track with the lay out of the software.
Please feel free to email me i you want to disscuss my views further. remember this is to help you make a better product and i am right behind you for doing it.

Thank for giving me a feedback. I keep that point in mind.

Try not to compare with motec. Their ecu prices are too much in different. Although i know that my ecu has limited functions. My ecu is pretty affordable if you can compare to other brands around.

I will keep upgrading the software from time to time. And also the ecu, i wont stop here.

The ecu will have these function:

3D" Fuel and Ignition maps. Configurable ignition and injection outputs to suit different applications
Inputs for water temperature, air temperature, auxiliary temperature (eg turbo), manifold air pressure, throttle position, knock sensor, EGO (exhaust gas oxygen)

Outputs for four injector groups - allows full sequential injection on a 4-cylinder.

Outputs for two igniter groups - allows for wasted spark systems on 4-cylinder, or conventional distributor systems.

Eight configurable auxiliary outputs - four of which are PWM capable.

Adaptive fuel control - with configurable tolerances and loop gains, and conditions under which adaptive behaviour takes place

Narrow-band (factory EGO sensor) closed loop fuel control

High current programmable outputs - allows direct drive of solenoid valves for boost control, air bypass etc

Special function programmable outputs - allows control of anti-pollution purge valves, air conditioners etc

Open-loop and closed loop idle bypass control - allows configuration of increased idle bypass amount based on low battery, electrical load, air conditioner, as well as correction based on RPM

Programmable for different crank angle sensor waveforms