new lightning supercharger on ebay cheap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
The Cobra setup will fit on the Richwood manifold and fit under the hood. The only trouble is the intercooler won't fit in the valley unless you move the starter out of there and modify the manifold.

I made a manifold using the Ford bowl and Lexus runners so I could run the 112 and intercooler. My starter is under the engine (I have plenty of room) but I've switched to a full Richwood Opcon setup. This means my starter could go back in the valley but I like it where I can get at it.

John,

The 112 is the same width as the 90.

The difference in the two units is the length of the rotors.

I don't see why it won't fit on a Richwood manifold as that manifold was made for the M90.

Are you sure Joels isn't a bit narrower than Richwood's?

Joel's manifold has the wider top plate and looks to be the better fit for this Cobra M112. If I cut the M112's mounting flange down on the sides and rear, the Richwood will still work.

I'm beginning to wonder if:

1) The Cobra M112's you get in Oz are different than ours, or

2) Perhaps I don't have a Cobra M112 after all, but some other version.

John,

Cobras and Lightnings were never sold here by Ford. They are available from private importers. In fact no supercharged Ford has ever been sold here by Ford.

The M90 is 8.10" wide and the M112 is 7.80" wide. These figures came from the Eaton Website.

John,

Your pictures show its 100% confirm a 112 from the Cobra. Perhaps different year have different spec?
attachment.php

John,

Cobras and Lightnings were never sold here by Ford. They are available from private importers. In fact no supercharged Ford has ever been sold here by Ford.

The M90 is 8.10" wide and the M112 is 7.80" wide. These figures came from the Eaton Website.

Rod, here are the dim's on my SC taken from the underside. Total width, including the mounting ears is about 9.75". If I sliced the mounting ears off the flanges, the main body would be about 7.75" wide.

Guess Ford cast the main body to fit their application and suit the Eaton internals? There are no Eaton markings on this charger - it only has the Ford SVT stamp on the front cover.

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1705.jpg
    IMG_1705.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1715.jpg
    IMG_1715.jpg