New LCD Screen for LS400

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ruggj

Hi there,

I know this sort of question probably shouldn't be asked in a public forum, but maybe someone can answer this for me. Also I wasn't certain if this was the right section, I looked through but couldn't find anything that would match my situation.

So just over a month ago I ordered a new LCD for my LS400 through Lextreme, but I haven't heard anything at all. Sent a couple emails to the email addresses I could find on the website but haven't received any responses.

The reason for the post in here is that I just wanted to know from anyone else who has purchased something through Lextreme if this is normal, or if I should have received some sort of confirmation or something.

Thanks guys,

Jarrod

David (Lextreme) is usually very prompt with his communications, however I know that he takes a week or two out of the summer to do charitable work with a church group and is usually off the radar during these times.

I'll see if I can reach him for you.

I am very sorry that you didnt get your LCD yet. I need to double check my shipping. However, international shipping is complex and lots of packages were stolen. I have been extremely busy and with change of computer we lost few emails. LCD is a simple order and it should have been sent already. However, I will check the tracking. USPS doesnt offer international tracking and that is the hard part. Please communicate with me via email so we can take care of you.

David

Thank you for the quick responses guys, and David that's no worries at all, I understand it can take quite a long time for international shipping, I just hadn't received any confirmation so I was a little worried that you hadn't received the order.

Which email address is best to contact you on?