New kw figures for the GT8

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Been i while since an update with what i've been up to with the GT8 but that's because not much really :) I am finally getting the hang of the thing at the track though and the car recently lapped Wakefield Park with consistent 1:09 and 1:10's...fastest lap a 1:09.4

A bit more time to be shed yet as well as the brake pads aren't quite up to scratch and there's some suspension settings to tweek as well. Pretty happy now with how the cars allround performance has come together...does everything very well including the trip to the shops :)

Hey Justen, could you give us an idea of the next track day you're going to do at Wakefield...I'd love to come down and watch the car in action.

Nice work with the car.
Just wondering if you plan on winding up the boost at all or if you will do anything else to try and make some more power.
Would you think that before you do cams, that maybe a new plenum may help?
Also does it feel like the engine is trying to breathe up top but the revs start to drop?

What are the specs of the motor/turbo set-up. So you are running 13psi on an all stock motor? What about injectors and the computer?

Yup stock internals, supra 7MGTE injectors with Autronic ECU. Search the forums info or links is all stashed around here somewhere.

Next step is a few more psi and cams to follow after that.

No need to touch the plenum, will flow shitloads more than i am currently making. The stock cams kill the top end so that's where the next round of big gains will be made.

what gasoline are you using. I wonder how it compares with out 92 or 93 octane, maybe these figures are impossible in America because of our fuel.

Just about every gas station here has 98 octane PULP....even 100 is readily available in cities as pump fuel (10% ethanol). You have to tune for the 100 to see any gains and you will actually lose power without doing so.

On a dynojet you would be reading approx 350rwkw. 320rwkw on a dyno dynamics

I also get an easy 10km/litre on the highway.