New celsior owner questions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

TAXI

Hey guys,

I am now the proud owner of a 1990 Toyota Celsior. Has a few probs here and there but it was negotiated off the price so I was happy.

I think the suspension is possibly dead, the front sits alot lower then the back and its quite bouncy... sound dead? also how does the height control work, does it only go up and down when the car is stopped?

Also when I first start the car a dash light that looks like a radiator stays on for a few minutes then eventually goes away, is that normal?

I might have some more questions later, there is so much to these cars its not funny!

Thanks,

James

there is two high set: normal and high

above some speed do nok know exacly what car autoaticly go from high to normal. At cruise speed say 100 km/h (60 mph) car go even lower. so car can adiust high when moving too. if car bouncing a lot and semms be not leveled it looks as struts are bad. interesting alnost every time first went bad rear ones not front but in your car must be different. radiator icon say simple low colant. so please add antifreze to it first :))) should be fine.
Jerry

Thanks jtjerry!

Another question... my seat belts dont retract, anyone know where I can get some new ones in Sydney or is it something to do with the car? being ***.