New Aftermarket Heads for the 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Until someone maxes out the stock heads I don't see much reason for the Billet heads. The only application I can see for such an item is top fuel drag racing. Very heavily boosted engines could benefit, but it wouldn't make any difference until well over 2000hp.

new heads? man, money + 4 axis CNC = anything you want! nothing incredible abut the maths ;)

question is: why?

followed by: who?

Kelfords don't make heads.

They have done some very extreme porting involving lots of welding and grinding but certainly not new heads.

hah, e-solver i'll take your word. you phrased it as a question. now how about a price =] cam gears would definitely help on the upper rpms, and together with programmable computer... turn and burn.

Kelfords don't make heads.

They have done some very extreme porting involving lots of welding and grinding but certainly not new heads.

not heads, adjustable cam gears. About what range of dollar are the cam gears? sorry to deviate the topic a bit.

not heads, adjustable cam gears. About what range of dollar are the cam gears? sorry to deviate the topic a bit.

Think Neil jumped in a bit quick, I showed him our dry sump and slide throttle assy and said we were open to making cnc components. CNC water cooled heads could be done but cast heads would by a lot cheaper and more practical.

Kelford make a new scissor gear to adjust cam to cam timing not an adjustable timing belt gear.