My Rides

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
US$425,000.00 is the start price for a stand alond 3/4 bedroom home in Sydney.

A nice home with double garage would be US$600,000.00 plus.

You need US$1,000,000.00 to live in a nice home in a nice area.

By the way John your wife will win. The house will be well over 2000sqft and the garage will be a small double!

A nice home with double garage would be US$600,000.00 plus.

There goes the notion that housing in Oz is cheap.

By the way John your wife will win. The house will be well over 2000sqft and the garage will be a small double!

Hehe, that's our preordained lot in life as a husband, isn't it?

"I didn't know when I met and married Mrs Right, that her first name was 'Always'"

Wow... Jibby I didn't know that your car is Right Hand Drive and have Autoculture Body kit. And it shipped it all the way to japan for the Tokyo Auto Salon representing Autoculture?? Nice... LOL....

Lex... The SC look great.. I'll help you make it look even better soon. You, Steve and I gotta have a group picture of our black SC.

Lex... Where is the Mustang?

I recently had my SC400 in a car show...I detailed the heck out of it...What do you guys think of the Asain girls showing it off? It was all part of the show...

Attachments

• drilling sensor hole.jpg
    drilling sensor hole.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 318
  • tapping screw hole.jpg
    tapping screw hole.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 304
Man... Those two supra are gorgeous.. Love the supra no matter what..

Here's mine. The black is a '94TT with A/T and it's for sale. The blue is a '97 single turbo, 6spd hardtop (and it's NOT for sale :bigeyes: At least not until I get the 1UZ swapped in it and have a little fun)

We also have (2) Suburbans, one for the wife and one for the 18 yr old. Wouldn't allow them in the same pic as the Supras, hehe.

James you like that...

I moved the steering wheel over my self over the weekend it was a difficult job, alot of custom work.. .. I also drove it to Japan for the show that same weekend... Would you believe it won first prize...:dunno: