My Rides

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Recently acquired a 1995 SC400 along with my other two rides 1995 LS400 and 1993 Toyota Previa. The van was donated to me and I use it to take our church youths around along with short term mission trips. Love all of them. My wife drives a 2001 Acura MDX. I am trying to get her sell that SUV and get the new Sequoia 5.7 Liter.

Lex%20001.jpg
Lex%20004.jpg
Lex%20005.jpg

Share yours....

Lex... Where is the Mustang?

I recently had my SC400 in a car show...I detailed the heck out of it...What do you guys think of the Asain girls showing it off? It was all part of the show...

Thank you Steve, I rub it with a diaper everyday... Did I mention it is Supercharged, turbo charged, and also Nitrous charged... It not only looks good but has supersonic speed capabilities...

The ultimate ride..

Here's mine. The black is a '94TT with A/T and it's for sale. The blue is a '97 single turbo, 6spd hardtop (and it's NOT for sale :bigeyes: At least not until I get the 1UZ swapped in it and have a little fun)

We also have (2) Suburbans, one for the wife and one for the 18 yr old. Wouldn't allow them in the same pic as the Supras, hehe.

John.... Beauty.....They are just beautiful.... I think the subs would ruin the picture. Unlike yours my Previa is a multi-purpose hauler from engine block to human along with few camping trips we do annually. That is why I have the Westin basket along with Thule rack. Expensive I tell you. I like the way you take the whole garage instead of sharing...LOL

Thanks, although I confess I did move the black one out so my wife could have a space for her new Suburban.

I now rent space for the black one from a friend of mine who has a warehouse full of cool hotrods, including a '69 Camaro, a '68 fastback Mustang, a Dodge Challenger, and some sort of 'Vette that he says is pretty rare. He's annoyed 'cause the Supra draws more attention than his precious 'Vette, hehe.

Now that our kids are grown and gone, except the 18 yr old, my goal is to find a 3BR, 2000 sqft house that has a 5000 sqft, 5 bay garage with a workshop and a lift. My wife has other ideas, however.......

John, did I mention I hate you? And your cars? And your gorgeous garage? And the fact that it looks like your house is gorgeous? And and....

Damn jealousy :D

Looks sweet John, I'll get pics of my current garage setup :D

Hehe Benji, in case you haven't noticed, it's high time for you and anyone else in the EU to invest over here. The GBP and Euro are stronger than ever, we've just had the bubble burst in the housing market in AZ and other choice areas, and houses are selling for a song. Of the 5-6 British friends I have over in Algeria, all but one owns a house in the US now, and that guy already owns property in Turkey & Spain, else he'd be buying in the US too.

You can get a really nice 450m3 property on a 1/2 acre in Arizona for 100K GBP now, or even less if you get lucky at a foreclosure auction.

As for the cars, well they're still holding value a lot better than the dollar. Probably because they were made in Japan, not in Detroit :irked:

I've just come back from Portugal (yesterday) after spending a week there with 7 other friends in a four bedroom villa with its own swimming pool and everything, it was gorgeous.... the driver who transported us from the airport to the villa reckoned that it was probably worth about 350,000 euros (around 250k pounds)......I've just brought a house here for 250k.....

I'm wondering what the best part of 500,000 dollers would get me over there? The question is would I get paid as much over there? I'm almost certain my company would employ me over there but that would mean San Antonio.....

As you know, it used to be whatever 100 GBP would buy in the UK, $100 would buy the same thing in the US, but even that doesn't work anymore as weak as the $$ is.

With housing, you can just about figure whatever costs $250K in the US will cost around 300 to 400K GBP, or more in the UK.

But, we have our expensive areas too. $500K will get you in California, what $250K or less will buy you in TX.

San Antonio really wouldn't be bad if you can stand the heat, and like Mexican food.....

...But, we have our expensive areas too. $500K will get you in California, what $250K or less will buy you in TX.....
You're right, John. The house prices in Ca, US is just so crazy. In some areas, it's even like triple the prices. People have been making over 6 digits easily over the past few years due to house price madness.

Steve, you have seen my little house near the beach in Santa Monica, California, USA.. and not to brag or boast but I got my little 1100 square foot one bedroom one bath home recently appraised for $1,100,000.00 USD if you can believe that...It's a damn shame I refi'd that baby one too many times and owe a ton of money on it...

Anyway, that's just one example of the price of homes in Southern California near the beach areas.....