My modding plan! Is it the best way?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Carlos_SC

Right, I'm having my '32 suspension completely sorted and as long as that goes smoothly, I'll get started on tuning at last!
Just thought I'd run the plan by you lot to see if theres anything I'm missing or doing wrong...
Got the front mounted air scoop into std box at the moment, thats all.
Rush headers are being fitted now too, along with good plugs, new leads, arms and caps.
From here, I'll take it to get a full exhaust - 2.25"
I've got a Unichip to be fitted and set up too.
So I'm hoping that should get some good gains, but I'm thinking what else to do at the moment.
I'm thinking that a set of cams at this stage, before setting the Unichip, would get a good increase - The Kelford fast road cams look about right for my purpose, with uprated springs.
I've been reading about how restrictive the std air intake is with good cams - is it worth modifying that at this point? I saw some info on a MAP computer, so one of them, and create a new intake to plenum system without the restrictions?
Any other little bits I'd need?
I reckon I'll get a shift kit and I'm fitting a TT diff too.

I think that would be my limit for now.
Stage 2 in the future would be new pistons to raise compression, head work eventually and possibly ITBs etc. Thats the basics anyway - will think in more detail when I get there!

Any feedback would be appreciated :)
Cheers :)