my 1uz mk3 project

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
what is the go with all the cable ties, missing RHS engine cam cover and the filthy engine bay?

for just a little effort this could look sooooooo much better! I'd love to give you praise for this as a MA70 owner myself!

for $20 spent on cleaning products and some loom tube this could look sooo much better PLEASE!!!!

what is the go with all the cable ties, missing RHS engine cam cover and the filthy engine bay?

for just a little effort this could look sooooooo much better! I'd love to give you praise for this as a MA70 owner myself!

for $20 spent on cleaning products and some loom tube this could look sooo much better PLEASE!!!!

i did , i didnt leave it like that i tied everything off and loomed/tucked it away ill go take an updated pic , it doesnt look like the previous pic anymore.

in other news i got the car up on a dyno today , i wasnt impressed with the numbers though. 222.08 hp 245 ft/lbs of torque. on a 96 motor with a light weight flywheel 1 piece aluminum driveshaft, no ac no ps , i just think somewhere in the mix something is just wrong.
photo.php

started this little exhaust project yesterday , im making a set of shorter test pipes so my exhaust will hang a little closer to the body of the car.

in other news i got the car up on a dyno today , i wasnt impressed with the numbers though. 222.08 hp 245 ft/lbs of torque. on a 96 motor with a light weight flywheel 1 piece aluminum driveshaft, no ac no ps , i just think somewhere in the mix something is just wrong.
photo.php

Seems right to me. My '92/'93-ish engine dyno'd at 203rwhp. It has PS but no A/C. Also has the R154 with 17lb flywheel and 1pc aluminum Shaftmasters drive shaft driving the 3.91 LSD rear. Engine is running 9.5-10 afr thought, which is way rich! For a 250HP-rated motor from the factory, I'd say this is pretty spot on. Once I get the turbo project finished, it'll be much better :D