Mechanic in Sydney for 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

duza

Can anyone recommend a decent mechanic in the Western Suburbs of Sydney who is an ace on 1UZ motors. I have an annoying miss under acceleration and don't want to waste money having someone not familiar with these motors experimenting with mine. There is a guy down in Botony who is supposed to be an ace, but I'm looking for someone a little closer to work, as he wants me to drop it off and leave it overnight. The logistics of doing that is too daunting.
Duza

Sounds like it's your air flow meter, give Neil A ring at Rush imports. not sure of his number though.

Rush imports look to only sell parts. I'm not interested in buying or swapping over any more parts. This can be an expensive and useless waste of time. I'm looking for a mechanic who has adequate diagnostic gear and the experience needed in 1UZs to find a fault. There must be someone decent in Western Sydney, surely.
Duza

hi there,

their is 1 mechanic that i will recommend for 1uz,2uz,1jz,2jz work, sam from NG JAP in Padstow.
he works with std, turbo and supercharged engines an has a mainline 500 dyno.