M90 on eBay

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
that m90 seems cheap for a brand new item. has anyone weighed an m90/m112? one of the things which would put me off a blower of this sort is the possible effects on handling which would arise from adding weight so high up in the chassis. has anyone seen a remote mounted screw-type blower?
i once seen an old 6/71 style blower mounted low down, reversed, infront of a v8, but that was on a cadillac or chevy or something old and american which had heaps of space infront of the engine to do so. obviously you'd only remote mount it if you're planning on intercooling, but it could be cool even without (and would save getting a custom intake manifold made)

look on US ebay I scored a new m90 for $150. A friend brought it back for me on one of his trips.
The GM m90 will work fine.

m90

If its to go on a Soarer or a Celsior, I dont beleive that one is any good for you due to the inlet section of the body. You need a M90 off the Ford Thunderbird and I to have bought one from the states and paid AU$160 plus shipping.

Kev

Good point depends on your room.

T bird m 90's seem to be the cheapest option as well but don't forget you will need a bypass valve assembly as well with the t bird optoion.

M90's do weigh a bit my guess would be 10 kg so freight would be a consideration. I can't see the net weight difference upsetting the car weight distribution.

Attachments

• IMGA0134a.JPG
    IMGA0134a.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMGA0136a.JPG
    IMGA0136a.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMGA0137a.JPG
    IMGA0137a.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMGA0138a.JPG
    IMGA0138a.JPG