M90 Fitment

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

doon

Hi, i am putting m90 on 1uz in 02 hilux 2wd. Can i drive it off the existing serpentine belt or would i need to mount the blower further forward and make a new pulley to go on the crank? Appreciate any advice, Thanks Doon.

Depending on how much boost you are looking for. Low to moderate boost, you can drive it off the existing serpentive belt. However, if you are looking for lextreme boost, the a new crank pulley will require. However, M90 would not make that much boost due to its size.

m90

Cheers for that. Makes it easier to adapt in that position because of bonnet clearence issues. Would you by chance know how to go about identifying exactly which model m90 i have. All i know is that it is off a buick 3.8. It has no bypass mechanism and i need to i d it to order the bits i need. Thanks.

I am 99% confident saying that the supercharged Holden Dunnydoor bypass valve will fit and work.
Richwood Technologies will be able to help with all the other bits needed. Check out the manifold group purchase in the group buy area. There is a picture of my buick m90 on there.

Doon,

You can get the Eaton by pass valve from Harrop Victoria
Contact Damion Johnson on (03) 9474 0900
Part number 60-211386
Au $45 delivered