Lurker!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Mad Cas

Hello all, time for me to stop lurking and come out of the woodwork. Names Cas, live in the UK.
I've Been watching this forum for a while now as I'm currently building my '09 drift car which is a 1UZ-FE powered JZA80 (UZA80!) Its not my first engine conversion by a long shot, but I signed up here to see what people had done with the lexus V8 because I had heard rumours of 800hp dirt racers using them, and was pleasantly surprised to find there were quite a few very useful upgrade parts available for them, which is great for me as I intend to get a spare angine and TT it. This forum turned out to be awesome for knowledge and looking at other peoples builds to see how they have approached things.

Enough of my rambling anyways, a couple of pics:

Pre-Abuse spec:
100_0229.jpg

100_0224.jpg

100_0230.jpg

Ghetto manual conversion using the W58:
darknessfalls.jpg

autoparts.jpg

manualparts.jpg

100_0227.jpg

stickshift.jpg

In use with the 2J testing my ghetto manual conversion:
loadsaroom.jpg

sparkz.jpg

And now it sits with this out and an empty engine bay (the 2J has gone to a freind of mine and its going into his MK2 CelicaSupra (I love MA61's too, I have owned 6 of them)
100_0235.jpg

And this waiting to go in, came form a soarer (donor car cost £500, about US$860) so has the right sump etc:

SP_A0051-1.jpg

I'm using an R154 now, and I'm currently looking for stuff to get the V8 to fit it. I'm off next week to hopefully sort out an adaptor plate, and then I have to sort out flywheel and clutch release! hopefully I can be as useful to you guys as you have been to me!