Lt5

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
WDoherty said:

Depending on what year, you got either 385 hp, or 405. 2 fully independet sets of injectors, the second set controlled by a "power" key in the dash to keep stupid people from killing them selves. Would be one hell of a monster dd, as you could run stock injectors in the mains, and huge ones in the secondayrs, keeping your stock idle but allowing for gobs of top end.

Problem is the cars are expensive, as they were about 68k new. The insurance is expensive, the aftermarket support is almost as bad as ours, the c4 vette has notorious frame flex, and they're parts are insane. You think lexus is overpriced? try 5,000$ for 1 new head.

The cool thing is, there are about four TT LT-5's that lingenfelter built. anywhere from 750 hp on up. Search for some other stuff like Douge rippie and/or black widdow.

Spinall4 said:
Depending on what year, you got either 385 hp, or 405. 2 fully independet sets of injectors, the second set controlled by a "power" key in the dash to keep stupid people from killing them selves. Would be one hell of a monster dd, as you could run stock injectors in the mains, and huge ones in the secondayrs, keeping your stock idle but allowing for gobs of top end.

Problem is the cars are expensive, as they were about 68k new. The insurance is expensive, the aftermarket support is almost as bad as ours, the c4 vette has notorious frame flex, and they're parts are insane. You think lexus is overpriced? try 5,000$ for 1 new head.

The cool thing is, there are about four TT LT-5's that lingenfelter built. anywhere from 750 hp on up. Search for some other stuff like Douge rippie and/or black widdow.
Callaway also did a TT version of the LT5.

Spinall4 said:

What year was these? I think one of these may be in a garage a few miles from where I live.

I found a picture of it.

I know that this car comes from Lingenfelter, and I know that this car has over 800hp. I'm pretty sure it is one of the cars you mention.

The yellow one looks like the non turbo one that LPE brought to road & tracks Top speed shoot out. 660 hp naturaly aspriated, it topped out at 217 mph or something insane like that with no cats, but with the cats on got spanked by the F1.

It was my love for the LT5 that made me get interested in the SC400. I've wanted a ZR-1 since before I could drive, as my pops is a Corvette man, and he's also always wanted one. Problem is I wanted somthing that didn't break down all the time, and something I wouldn't ruin the value of by modding out.

WDoherty said:
look under it and see if there are two low-mount turbos
I will have a look the next time I'm on a visit to the owner. The same guy who own's this car also have: 2 Dodge vipers (1 cab, 1 coupe), 1 Corvette c5 with 700hp NA, several Camaro's and several rods.

I'l see if I can find more pictures from his garage.