LS400 with 5 Speed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Hey Gang,

Recently got a Supra MKIII 7MGTE 5 Speed stick tranny for a great price. I will be ordering a conversion kit from The Rod Shop. I wonder what else i would need beside the kit. Would the 1UZ flywheel bolt into the R154? Driveshaft modifications? Clutch Pedal and cylinder? Stock ECU modifications?

I would think you would need a "real" flywheel and not a 1UZ flexplate. My guess would be a R154 flywheel with a 1UZ flexplate ring gear welded on.

Clutch pedal/master cylinder would be made from scratch as no LS was made as a manual.

Drive shaft mods you would need to see when it is all together.

I would expect you would need a manual drive shaft and have it modified.

Yo Lex,
the best thing to do is get yourself a 3SGTE fly wheel, redrill the bolt holes, some say get the ring gear reversed - doesn't matter too much, and sort out a thrust bearing, clutch fork etc, with an adapter plate from one of the reputable Ozzy suppliers.

I reckon that this forum needs a tech gallery of peoples creations - is there any chance of getting one of these sorted out lex??

Now you have touched an interesting point.

What is the VB Garage.

VB is the top selling beer in Australia and I am curious what it is about, Not the beer, the forum.

Of Course I have never tasted beer in my life! Oh and by the way the Sun rises in the west downunder.