LS400 strut mounts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jazzases

Hi, I have a 89 celsior, I am replacing the factory air bags with Helix aftermarket bags. I have received the air struts but they are made to replace the shock and spring setup using the original strut mount.(which the factory air struts dont have).

I went to toyota today and I told them what I needed but they said that there are several different types of strut mounts for both front and rear for 90 -94 models.

Is this true? Does anyone know part numbers or any info that will help me order the correct mounts?

Thanks

only strut mounts I know of is the standard coilover mounts and the airbag mounts. There were only 2 types of suspension options for the Celsior. I'm pretty sure their the same because there are companies that sell coilover conversions that bolt in the stock locations as the airbag.

Top mount is a 3-hole config as is the rear. Lowers should not be any different.

I think the toyota parts dude doesn't want to work and wanted to scare you off. The only mount that makes any sense is the lower control arm shock mount and these are the same no matter what trim.

Last edited: