Low End Torque

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
No.. not yet... I will install it when my twin turbos are ready. Install all at once. Currently stock tranny.... the engine is rated at 355 flywheel torque.

That means you will have to mate your 4.7 tundra motor to the Th400, tranny...You will also need to custum fit a matching GM rearend on your SC400 maybe.. I don't think the differential gearing on a Lexus rearend would match to a th400.....Bellhousing, etc...Not an easy task my brother, alot of welding, alligning on the rear and what not, custum made drive shaft for length fitment.. It is doable as I have seen it done once before on an 1992 SC400 courtesy of our old friend and pal Todd at TM Engineering....

Attachments

• P1020153.JPG
    P1020153.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 276
The plate was made already now we are find tuning it to make sure it is fully align. As for TC we use a modified Lexus portion in the front and rear port from the Chevy. Its a two in one type of TC so we dont need another TC adaptor. The TC is obvousily custom made. Custom drive shaft is a must. Todd who?

It technically cannot be in too high of gear with speedo reading so low...
Yes the selector was in D rive position. But it would be in lower gears and with good converter helps...
Sounds nice and strong for a low compression engine.. It will have some untold torque with some boost...
At least the rings are being well bedded in....