Look at what Philly Just won1

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Thats great.

Hears a bit of info for you. Not that it matters, but from looking at them, they are both from 87/88 year supras. Also, if you need to clock the housing for your install, you will have a few issues to deal with. one is the mounting of the wastegate accuator and the other is that the housing are possitioned using small roll pins so new holes will have to be drilled so that the housings can be rotated in relationship to the center section if needed

Contact MDCmotorsports. below is a link to there site. IIRC, he sells rebuild kits, but I am not sure about new wheels. He also does rebuid service, and one of the cool things that he has the ability to to with the CT26 is upgrade it to duel Ball bearing. Also IIRC he offers a discount for the services for supramania.com members so if you so choice to use him, mention that you were referd to them by a supramania.com member and give him my name (which is cjsupra90 on there also) and he might be willing to hook you up with a better deal.

http://www.mdcmotorsports.com

I know a guy using those one his SC, but he's an ass! JK
They probably will need to be reclocked. I just removed the pins, and didn't reinstall them (So far no trouble)
The acuator was a problem. We used a spring in it's place until we fabed a bracket to hold it correctly. They will probably max out close to 20PSI, but they make alot of heat at that PSI.

200 beans is a steel. rebuild kits are around 100 bucks.

rdm20fan said:
They probably will need to be reclocked. I just removed the pins, and didn't reinstall them (So far no trouble)
The acuator was a problem. We used a spring in it's place until we fabed a bracket to hold it correctly. They will probably max out close to 20PSI, but they make alot of heat at that PSI.

Yeah I think I have heard of that guy, he is a total jerk!:slaphappy JK

Yeah I couldnt pass it up. Hopefully I get her up and running buy this summer. Hope to get more pics up when they arrive.

rdm20fan said:

I agree with just removing the pins. Well atleast the turbine one as it has a clamp that holding it together and pretty much seizes itself to the center section after a short period of time anyways.

For the compressor housing, well most likely that would work also, but being that it is only retained with a large snap ring, although unlikely, it could rotate. The nice part about the compressor side is that the roll pin is in the compressor housing and the backing plate has a notch in its edge, not a drilled hole as the turbine side has. It would be very simple to grind a new notch where you need it with a hand grinder just for the little bit extra security.

20psi, yeah it could be done, but like rdm20fan stated, they are going to make a lot of heat way up there. I probably would try taking them over 15psi tops.