Lexus to '98 NL Pajero

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to do the Lexus conversion mate, check what gearbox you have first off . I got $800 for my Diesel engine with a spun crank pulley , so you should get a bit for yours to get started on the conversion

Right ho!
I have a temp. computer now, so I'm not feeling so lost (but the 1500 emails I have to go through are dring me nuts!!!)
anyway,
We have an Auto box in our Pooee!
no chance to even bring a few tools home & look at the damage yet, just been too busy & a stuffed back! so she sits in the driveway for the time being.
Been watching a Sourer on evilbay for $750 bucks but I'd rather have all the gear to go with it, so a complete car might be better!!

WoW!
This was over 2 years ago & I still have not attempted this conversion.
The old Pajero is still going after those repairs, but getting high in the miles.
I have no problems with any fabrication as part of this conversion, but I'm still a little bothered by the electronics.
Surely someone who has done this conversion has documented it??
I really want to know what I have to purchase & do with all the wiring before I go ahead.
Cheers!

Still no one with any further info??
Another 6 months on & I'm no more the wiser for this conversion.
Hopefully the old girl will make another trip on the tired motor, but I'm really wanting to do this conversion as soon as my daughter either gets off her P's or gets her own car.
There must be someone who has done this conversion??????????